KiwiTestPad is an open source test plan, test run and test case management system. It was initially created to replace Testopia, a test case management extension for Bugzilla. KiwiTestPad has a lot of great features, such as Bugzilla and JIRA integration, fast test plan and runs search, powerful access control for each plan, run and case, and external API.
- Define test plans & test cases
- Collect execution results
- See who's doing what
- Monitor testing progress
- Reports and analytics
- Integrate with the rest of your CI & QA stack
- Centralized test cases repository
- Archive automated test results
- Detailed metrics per product, build, etc.
- Structured information for data mining
We're using KiwiTestPad to organize all of our testing by creating test plans for each new feature and recording the results every day. KiwiTestPad is used by our QA team to document test scenarios and provide peer review to other test engineers.
Maxim Krizhanovsky, VP Engineering, Tradeo.com