Released on: 2017-07-11
KiwiTestPad is an open source test plan, test run and test case management system.
It has a lot of great features, such as Bugzilla and JIRA integration,
fast test plan and runs search, powerful access control for each plan, run and case,
and XML-RPC APIs.
This release removes all remaining instances of the deprecated
adds more tests and fixes several bugs.
Changes since KiwiTestPad 3.26
- Replace w3m cmd line tool with html2text. Fixes
Issue #7 (Mr. Senko)
- Disable bug reporting if Issue Tracker base_url is empty (Mr. Senko)
- Don't link TC to Issue Trackers if required parameters not present.
By default these are
For GitHub they are
Issue #3 (Mr. Senko)
- Don't add component to testcase if component already exists. Fixes
Issue #13 (Mr. Senko)
- Add more tests (Chenxiong Qi)
- Replace deprecated
request.REQUEST (Chenxiong Qi, Mr. Senko)
How to upgrade
Subscribe to Mr. Senko and
configure your private PyPI repositories
pip install --upgrade kiwitestpad
If you are using KiwiTestPad as a Docker container then
docker rm kiwi_web kiwi_db
docker-compose up -d
docker exec -it kiwi_web /Kiwi/manage.py migrate
NOTE you will need the appropriate version of
mrsenko/kiwi Docker image for the above commands to work!